Botanical Garden Hours & Admission
Glow opens on Saturday, Nov. 23 and runs through Saturday, Jan. 4.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 10am – 6pm
Thursdays, Fridays: 10am – 9pm
Saturdays: 10am – 6pm
Sundays: Noon – 6pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day & New Year’s Day
- Closes at 3pm on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Open on Monday, December 23 and Monday, December 30, 10am – 6pm
- Open Saturday, December 28 open until 9pm
Children (3-12): $10
Children 2 and under: Free
We are pleased to accept payment by American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
The Botanical Garden offers free admission to active military and veterans with ID and their immediate family consisting of one adult admission & two child admission.
The Botanical Garden offers a senior discount of $9 on Tuesdays only for those 60+.
Museums for All
We have become our region’s first participant in Museums for All, a national initiative aimed at providing every child and family access to high-quality museum experiences. Holden Forests & Gardens’ two institutions–Cleveland Botanical Garden and Holden Arboretum—will offer $1 per person admission with the presentation of an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card for the cardholder and their immediate family.
The Botanical Garden offers a 25% discount on admission for groups of 10 or more paying guests.
The Botanical Garden has its own indoor parking garage, with elevator and stair access to the main entrance of the Garden.
Members pay a discounted flat rate of $6.
Nonmember parking rates are as follows:
0-30 minutes : Free
31 minutes – 2 hours : $10
Each additional 30 minutes : $1
Maximum daily rate: $16
Wednesdays and Fridays after 5pm : $10 Flat Rate
Alternative parking can be found around University Circle, including nearby metered street parking and neighboring parking decks.
Garage Hours : Daily 7am – 11pm
The outdoor collection gardens and Glasshouse are wheelchair and mobility scooter accessible. Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come, first served basis. Please inquire in the main lobby when you arrive.
Food and Beverage
The Garden Café offers a seasonal menu of soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps, as well as snack items and a full range of beverages. We ask that all outside food and beverages be consumed adjacent to the Garden’s property, including nearby Wade Oval and the grassy areas and picnic tables of the Campsey-Stauffer Gateway Garden outside the Garden’s main entrance. Special considerations are made for parents with young children, and also for guests who have special dietary restrictions.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Watch your step! Please wear appropriate footwear for outdoor paths
- Leave plants, rocks and animals for all to enjoy
- Help keep our gardens beautiful. Leave nothing behind but your footprints
- Please refrain from climbing trees and from wading in ponds or water features
- For immediate medical emergency dial 911
- For medical first aid assistance call 216.707.2853