The Cleveland Botanical Garden is open! As we welcome back visitors to the garden, we will closely adhere to the public health guidelines provided by federal, state, and local authorities.
UPDATES: The Hershey’s Children’s Garden is now open! The Glasshouse second level is also open. The Garden Cafe will open on Tuesday, July 7th.
Please check cbgarden.org regularly as visitation guidelines may change based on our experiences once open to members and the public.
Required Advance Ticket Purchase for the Public
Advance purchase timed-tickets are required to visit the Botanical Garden. Tickets are on sale now and must be purchased in advance online. Adults are $15 and children three to 12 years old are $10. Tickets will not be sold on site.
Required Advance Reservation Process for Members
New timed-entry reservations are required to visit the grounds. All members must make a reservation in advance online. Reservations are free-of-charge for members. Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
Those who would like to use a guest pass or are eligible for one of the Botanical Gardens’ discounted tickets, please call our Guest Services team at 216.721.1600 to make your reservation.
Discounts are available for the following:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans
- Seniors (60+ on Tuesdays only)
- Museums for All
Check out our step-by-step instructional video on how to make a reservation
Ohio Public Health Guidelines
The following public health measures outlined by the State of Ohio Department of Public Health are in place for the foreseeable future for the safety and comfort of our members and staff at the Arboretum and Botanical Garden campuses.
- If you’d like to visit with others, please limit your guests to people you live with. The maximum group size when visiting the grounds is 10 people.
- Please bring a face covering with you to the garden. Visitors must wear a face covering when in close proximity to others and when inside buildings and restrooms.
- Please comply with the state mandated six-foot physical distancing rule.
We are so happy to be open and to welcome the public back during one of the most beautiful times of the year. With your help and careful adherence to these public health guidelines, we can remain open. We are learning right along with you about how to best operate in this new world. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Planning Your Visit – The Cleveland Botanical Garden
- PLEASE NOTE: Have a face covering with you at all times; it must be worn in buildings, restrooms and outside in the garden where social distancing is difficult to maintain. Please keep a six (6) foot distance between yourself and others, and do not visit the Gardens if you are ill or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Guests arriving at street level must enter through the doors to the left of the Main Entrance. Guests arriving through the parking garage should enter the garage lobby and take stairs or the elevator to the main level to access ticketing and the outdoor gardens.
- The parking garage will be open and the restrooms in the Main Lobby will be the only restrooms available to guests.
- During your visit, if you have a question or need assistance, please call (216) 721-600 and someone will assist you.
The Holden Arboretum is also open to members and the public. For more information about visiting the Arboretum, please visit holdenarb.org.
Nonmember parking rates are as follows: 0-30 minutes : Free 31 minutes – 2 hours : $10 Each additional 30 minutes : $1 Maximum daily rate: $16 Garage Hours : Daily 7am – 7pm