If you feel passionately about the importance of people making connections with plants and the value of Cleveland Botanical Garden to the community, then we may have an opportunity for you. The Garden seeks dynamic and energetic professionals to join its team in various positions, both full-time and part-time.
- Green Corps Program Coordinator (temporary)
- Manager of Development Operations (Botanical Garden)
- Guest Services Manager (Arboretum)
- Security Officer (Botanical Garden)
- Event Production Specialist (Botanical Garden)
- Police Officer (Arboretum)
- Guest Services Representative (Botanical Garden)
- Guest Services Emergent Tower & Canopy Walk (Arboretum)
- Guest Services Representative (Arboretum)
- Horticulture Collections (Arboretum)
- Horticulture Gardeners (Arboretum)
- Tree Corps Crew Leader (Botanical Garden)
- Nursery (Arboretum)
- Private Events (Arboretum)
Sprouting Young Scientists Instructor (SPYS)
Do you like exposing preschoolers to nature with hands-on activities and watching their curiosity come alive? We need help delivering our new preschool outreach program to children three to five years old. The work is part-time, sub-contract, during the school day and takes place September – October, and January – July. Individuals should have experience working with preschool-age students. A natural science background and love of nature are preferred. For more details or to submit a resume, contact Sharon Graper at 440.602.3843.
Garden Full of Life Cycles Instructor (CLE4SCI)
We are looking for a few individuals interested in teaching third graders about plant and animal life cycles as part of our Cleveland Learning Experience for Science program with the Cleveland Metropolitan School District. Based at the Cleveland Botanical Garden, the work is part-time, sub-contract, during the school day and takes place September – October. Individuals should have experience working with students in the elementary grades, especially third grade. A natural science background and love of nature are preferred. For more details or to submit a resume, contact Sharon Graper at 440.602.3843.
Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA Employer and a Drug-free Work Place.